Wednesday 25 January 2017

Update: Weight Watchers Response

A little before and after photo action! The picture on the right was taken last night, the same day I was told that if I didn't fit on the BMI I wasn't healthy. Lame... i'm not perfect but I feel pretty darn good in my skin, thank you very much. And who determines what is perfect? I think health is as perfect as it gets. The picture on the left was taken in the summer of 2015.

Update: I received a phone call from Weight Watchers Canada today the lady was very nice and said that I would be celebrated at my next meeting. We still agree to disagree about the BMI. The bane of my existence. LOL but she assured me that weight watchers is always tweaking and trying to find the best technologies to make this a better experience. So let's hope that's the case and that the program just keeps getting better with time! In the meantime, I think it did spark an important conversation not just for weight watchers but for all of us who attend meetings as well. And I guess anyone who cares about their health. Be an advocate for your health and make sure that you are at a place where you feel happy, fit and successful!

And I do love Weight Watchers with all my heart. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't care so much. 💪🏻🌟💗 It's like when you watch your own kids and know they could do better. Encouraging them to push harder isn't out of hatred, it's because you know they are capable of more amazing things and because we love them. I know Weight Watchers has got it going on. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Five Things That Never Crossed My Mind Before Covid 19

It is absolutely insane how our lives have done a completely 360 in less than a month. It does demonstrate, however, how adaptable we as hum...